Monday 30 January 2017

African HE expansion - It's now encyclopedic!



....i know... in the age of Wikipedia it really doesn't seem to be that much of a great deal to write an entry for an encyclopedia....

But hey, as much as I am for open access, it is also OK sometimes to contribute to one of those massive reference books that come in handy when you want an authoritative source and yet can't do a literature review all on your own right now. This one is the new Springer  Encyclopedia of International Higher Education Systems and Institutions (2017), and I feel super honoured to have been included as one of its authors.

My chapter is called "Higher Education Expansion in Africa and Middle East". And, of course, I think it is a very smart chapter, lol.  If you like a pre-print copy of my article, please feel free to email me. If you find a mistake (God forbid), by all means let me know.